Friday, September 19, 2008

Chronicles of My Life with a Blonde, part 1: Running Errands

Brunette self: "So you're gonna go to Costco after picking up the kids?"

Blonde spouse: "Of course."

Brunette self: "Do you have your Costco card?"

Blonde spouse: "Of course."

Brunette self: "Are you sure?"

Blonde spouse: "Of course."

Brunette self: "Ok, drive safe."

Blonde spouse: "Of course." (Pitter patter of Blonde spouse feet down the front steps, followed by a car door slamming and the sound of the car backing out the driveway. Puppy petting commences. 5 minutes later the sound of a car pulling into the driveway, followed by a car door slamming and the sound of stomping up the front steps).

Brunette self: "What did you forget?"

Blonde spouse: "The Costco card."

1 comment:

Epicyclic said...

Starting with Part I (my eyes closed for newer blogs) Already I see a theme here! lol. I will trudge forward daily with your chronicles.
I have hunch where this is leading.
(eyes closed until Part II)lol.
Have nice a nice week!:)
Bob